Thursday, December 22, 2011

Entry #1.... Road trippin




So I have actually been thinking about this for a while. I feel like I am pretty lucky to have 2 boys that make me so proud and mean so much to me. They make me laugh, cry and smile with all the daily hi jinks and accomplishments. I wanted a forum to collect thoughts and document observations on the boys daily life and interactions as they grow. A place they can look back in 10 or 20 years and be able to relive all the things I felt while watching them fall, learn, smile and succeed.

We just got back from a 7 hour road trip to visit grandma and a man gets a lot of time to think to himself ya know. JC has been a road warrior with me before but this was Jack's first time so far away from home. Hell, even the first time in his 4 year's he has slept somewhere other than his own bed. Jack is living with Autism and has some challenges here and there but he was an absolute trooper the entire trip. I couldn't have been more proud of him. Other than how he treated me while we were trying to share a bed together... I have no idea where all those legs and feet came from.


Thanks for reading all the way through... hilarity and smiles to ensue as real life continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment