Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maybe I'm over reacting...No, I'm not.

I am looking for a new nanny to watch the boys. Someone that can be on time, treat them right, play and entertain them, and clean up after yourself. Not too much to ask for the something that means more to me than anything in the world. One of the girls that I have working now.. just not getting it done. Bad vibes, won't be back.

So I have had great luck on Craigslist. I post a little ad, get a dozen responses or so over the next few days. Lil phone interview, meet at the park with the boys and play a lil bit, and they come to the house and show how things work. Easy program.

If you can not respond with a semi professional and courteous email in response to a job opening... you can't possibly be surprised when you don't receive a response. If I see you can't communicate like an adult, why in the hell would I allow you to be a caregiver for my children?!? People are crazy, luckily we have a girl the boys adore until she goes back to school (hey Brit) and meeting a potential on Monday ( one of the 2 responses that didn't sound completely koo-koo). And P.S., if your online photos make Snooki look normal, it's just not gonna work out.

The things I go thru for you boys.... daddy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment